- Vital Records
- Online Land Records
- Property Fraud Alert
- 2022 Elections
- Election Results
Piatt County Clerk & Recorder
101 W Washington, Room 110
P.O. Box 558
Monticello, IL 61856
Ph (217) 762-9487
Fx (217) 762-7563
- Meet the Clerk
PIATT COUNTY CLERK AND RECORDER
Online Access to Land Records
The Piatt County Clerk & Recorder's office has launched our new web-based application that allows for remote access to documents recorded in our office. The
Piatt County Clerk & Recorder of Deeds diligently works to ensure that our customers are provided with overall top-notch service. This implementation is another part of our ongoing effort to improve customer delivery and provide quality customer service.
Currently, our indexes for recorded documents are available from 1988 to present. Piatt County also has images dating back further that are not indexed. Customers now have several options available to conduct research as described below.
Search records 24 hours a day!
Tapestry is a web-based search program. It has pay-as-you-go access or account payment plans.
Search Land Records Here
- Benefits of Tapestry:
- 24/7 Remote Internet Access
- Secure browser based access
- Search various parameters (grantor/grantee, date range, legal description, etc)
- Cost of Tapestry:
- Index / Image Search – $6.95 per search
- Print Copies – $1.00 per page
- Flexible Payment Options: Pay-as-you-go with a credit card – Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Open Account Payment Plan – $25 minimum per month
- Helpful Hints for Using Tapestry:
- LESS IS MORE – only search under one criteria. For example, last name only or subdivision only.
- Searching by PIN is not recommended.
- If searching by legal description, you will need to put in the exact subdivision name for your search.
An account-based search designed for users who consistently search land records in Piatt County.
You have 24-hour access through Laredo to Piatt County's records.
To sign up:
Request the Laredo agreement from our office. Fill out, sign and return the agreement to our office.
Once you have been signed up and issued a username and password, download the "Laredo" software.
Downloaad Laredo Software Here
For more information:
Contact the Piatt County Clerk & Recorder's Office at (217) 762-9487 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Same user interface that is used on Recorder's work stations
- Realtime 24 x 7 access
- Customizable results screens
- Subscription based